Monday, November 21, 2011

Vintage Glam Pick

This is a follow up to my previous post: Vintage Glam! Recently, I asked "Which of the 3 dresses listed in my Vintage Glam post did you think I purchased at the NY vintage dress shop, Dusty Buttons?" and you said the green and blue one.

Well Suities, you were right!!!

I fell in love the moment I saw it. Once I put it on, I felt like a character in the TV series, Mad Men. If you do not plan on buying a vintage dress any time soon, but want to get the look than throw on some plain slacks, a patterned cardigan, pearls and twist back your hair like this:



It is so very simple and chic! I picked up this cardigan from Target and slacks from Banana Republic. I felt polished and pulled together. I cant wait to see your Mad Men inspired looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment