Monday, December 19, 2011

Color Me Beautiful


Linda from church and I were speaking about how learning about color from Color Me Beautiful (CMB) changed her friend's life. It broke her out of the mind frame that to be a good girl you must understate your beauty. After meeting with CMB she learned that color brings life to any outfit. I absolutely agree. That conversation reminded me of the colorful outfit I wore the other day inspired by my "Stocking Up on Rich Fall Colors" post. I picked up these teal leggings up from Dots and paired it with my burgundy thrifted wool pencil skirt. To pull it together I added scarf from TJ Maxx and my favorite fall bag from United Colors of Benetton. I love shopping at United Colors of Benetton, especially when they are having a sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment