Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Memory Lane: 2011 Fashion and Fun


Wow, time flies when you are having fun.  This was my last day off for the holidays so before I head back to work and begin the new year, here is a little walk through memory lane in 2011...

In August we said hello to the fashion blogging world, I survived my first earthquake and starting pulling off the years great fashion trends like the white power suit, rockin mens wear inspired fabrics, mixing patterns with brights and taking a note from Oscar de la Renta with neutrals and red.

In September we discussed "Career Smart Must Haves" and deliberated on what to wear to a simulcast.  We also boldly paired brights with neutrals, worked a red dress, sported a shirt dress and tried the new fall color combo of rust and cobalt blue. 
In October we got thrifty in New York, went Ape and became a proud member of the Color Brigade. We also stoped playing it safe with pattens and roared in to the 20's.

In November I fell in love with vintage clothing, tried my hand at color blocking, held my first Style Quota Challenge and brought in Thanksgiving like a pilgrim.

In December we wrapped ourselves up for the cold and the parties, pulled out our leather jackets, scarves and our tights. I started corresponding with Lyddiegal (below) from Chic on the Cheap, one of my all time favorite bloggers and she is awesome! Check out her site if you haven't already.

We celebrated my sons 7th birthday and a wonderful first year of blogging for Suite Life at the Gaylord Hotel.


And that is all she wrote for 2011!

It has been great sharing my fashion adventures with you and I look forward to brazenly charging forward into the new year.  I cant wait to see all the fashion world has in store for us! Tata for now and have a suite week.

1 comment:

  1. looks like it was a stylish year! I think that purple and teal combo in nov is my favorite!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete