Tuesday, September 18, 2012

University Style



It is so crazy that my baby girl is a senior in high school, turning 17 this month and getting ready for college.  Here is us visiting Radford University for a college tour.  The 4 1/2 hours road trip each way was a little long, but we rocked out with some great tunes and snacks. On a road trip, you need to be comfortable, so my daughter and I were thankful that we picked up these ELLE shorts from Kohl's and I got a chance to wear my new Nine West sandals that I got on clearance from Marshall's. The shorts were so comfy, stretchy and cute and just right for the heat.  She loved the campus, so it was worth the drive.  I am glad that we went on the trip together it just reiterated to her that she wants to go to George Mason University and I couldn't be happier.  She is my bestie and I would love for her to stay closer to home.




2 comments:

  1. You both look great! I remember going on college trips with my mom. Great experience and bonding time.
    Good luck to your daughter in school this year!

    xo Ada

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chartreuse! Such a pretty color, especially paired with the white shorts.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete