Friday, November 23, 2012

Pile on a Fresh Fall Palette #1:Chartreuse + Burgundy + Neutral

Color Trend:

Chartreuse + Burgundy + Neutral 


Hey Suities! Fall is my favorite season, it is a time for change. A change in the colors of the leaves, the need to wear a jacket and for me a change in lifestyle and location.  I am happy to say that this fall I bought a new home.  Luckily it is one that is not too far from my last. I am so happy about this life change and just like I am happy about this fall's fresh palette of rich jewel tones are making this season's pieces all the more engaging.  The colors look even better piled on in complementary, contrasting, and shades of the same hue like:

  • Cobalt blue and navy
  • Cranberry and yellow
  • Jade and plum
  • Fuchsia and navy
  • Metallic with oxblood
  • Mustard, hunter green & navy
  • Chartreuse and cobalt
  • Citron and burgundy

Many of these colors are already in you closet, you just need to pair them in a vibrant new way.  Check out Lauren Conrad's site to see some of these pairing or just look at how I paired chartreuse with burgundy in order to breathe new life into a older neutral piece.  I am so siked, I took these pics in my front yard.  What fall color pairing are you trying this season?



1 comment: