Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Soft & Simple

I have been wearing a lot of dresses lately so I decided to wear something soft and simple. I drew on Julianne Moore’s look in some of Talbot’s fall/ winter 2011 tear sheets. The whole line was simple and classic.


To get this look start with a basic black framework, I chose a pair of black skinnies from Dots and then begin layering in the softness with a soft, textured sweater. I chose this one from Old Navy and just added a belt and some boots to tie the look together. You  will feel comfy and look pulled together.  What pieces do gravitate to when you are going for a soft and simple aesthetic?

2 comments:

  1. Great look, simple & comfy. I like your scarf color.
    Christy

    http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. soft and simple sounds just right and perfect for spring.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete