Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Trend Translation: Coat + Contrasting Belt


The Trend of the Day:
  Coat + Contrasting Belt 

 
If you are looking for a way to pop up an everyday suit, try adding a contrasting belt to your coat or blazer.  I just fell in love with the Burberry Prorsum 2012 Fall/ Winter contrasting belted coats and bow details, so of course I had to put my spin on it. I chose not to include the very cute yellow bow detail in this trend translation because I wore this indoors and needed for people to take me seriously in meetings however I was able to use my mustard H&M belt to get the same vibe. You too can get this look but taking any blazer or dress and throwing on a contrasting belt.  It is just the added pop you need to update an otherwise plain outfit. I can't wait to read your emails to hear and see how you are translating Burberry's line this year.


1 comment:

  1. I am totally seeing the inspiration! You did a great job...who doesn't love Burberry :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete